Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Play

Today Matt, Lily, and I had the privilege of getting to go see Abby's class put on a Thanksgiving play complete with lots of songs. It was so much fun. The class was split into Pilgrims and Indians. Abby got to be a Pilgrim. She was very excited about her costume. This morning at breakfast, she kept talking about the different parts of it and how she was going to look so pretty. We were given instructions that she was to wear a dress or skirt, and her teacher would provide the rest. I love the picture of her as she sees us in the audience. That grin.


Here is a slight sampling of the costumes:



(So, right where I am typing this are supposed to be really cute videos that I have now been waiting for 2 hours for Blogger to load, and I am now done waiting. I will try again when I have more time. Grrrrr. Bummer.)


Afterward, we got to go to her classroom and spend a couple minutes with her. Lily only wanted to be with her big sister. (Unfortunately, by then, my memory card was full of video and I only had my cell phone camera!)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails