Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Blue Corduroy

Weird title, right?

No, I'm not talking about a fabric. I'm talking about an Etsy shop that I just bought the cutest hats from. It's also a blog that I read. I'm adding links in case you are interested, also. I haven't actually gotten my hats yet, but I expect to love them.

I love hats and ordered the black one for myself, and then decided to get Abby the pink one as a winter hat. I think it will cover her up and be super cute. (Plus, hello? It's pink.) I love that it isn't one that anyone else is going to have. Plus, for me, it is a little funky and has some style. If you read the blog, you'll find that she is a mom that makes these while she is sitting on the beach. Ah, wouldn't you love to be able to do that. I seriously need to move somewhere like that.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails