Thursday, November 4, 2010

Candy Philosophy


Do you have one?

A Candy Philosophy, that is. I bet you do, and you don't even know it. That is, if you are a parent.

I think there are basically 2 options:

A. You dole out a couple pieces a day after trick or treat (or Easter baskets, or whatever your holiday is) and the candy lasts quite a while.

B. You let your kids go at it and eat as much as they can for a couple days and then its over with. (Stomachache- maybe, maybe not)

So, which camp are you?

I am with camp B. I am learning I am in the minority among some of my friends, but I would just rather get it over with and get the candy out of my house. Don't you have fun memories of chowing on Halloween candy? I actually read an article a couple years ago that it is a better health choice to go nuts and get it over with than to eat candy every day for a month, but now I don't have the article to prove my point. :) I think its probably better on their teeth. Not to mention, I get so tired of being asked, "Can I have some candy?" Drives me insane. Abby knows that she has about 24 hours left before its all hitting the trash.

What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails