Monday, November 22, 2010

Feeling the breeze on their faces

I love my girls.

They make me laugh.

They are total dorks sometimes, and I love them for that.

Meet the ball popper. Or "ball pop" as Lily tries to call it. If you aren't familiar with this particular toy, it takes little plastic balls (that came with it) and with air pressure, and fun (obnoxious, at times) music, pops them into the air. They love it. Lily got it for her first birthday from my mom and dad. I just recharged the batteries this weekend and so yesterday it had fresh, fully charged batteries for full-on fun. We brought it downstairs to play with and the girls decided that the feel of the air pushing through the top of it felt good on their faces. However, this also meant that they got popped in the face with the balls. They didn't seem to mind. It was too funny.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails