Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thanksgiving Placemats

Abby and I have a subscription to Disney's FamilyFun Magazine. We have fun looking though it for fun seasonal ideas. Actually, it is where we got her Pippi Longstocking costume idea for Halloween.

Last night I was looking through the November copy and found these cool placemats. I had to actually go to the website to print them, but aren't they cool? Here is a link if you are interested. I just printed them this morning, so I haven't had a chance to show them to Abby yet. They will be fun to color and talk about. I'm sure different days will get different responses. You could take them to a family gathering for all the kids to do. You could even laminate them and use dry erase markers if you wanted. It certainly wouldn't have to be limited to just a Thanksgiving activity.

If you are interested in more ideas for November, here is the link for the whole November page for Family Fun. Have fun exploring!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails