Monday, January 26, 2009

Thinking Back to 2005

So, with the rapidly approaching birth of our second daughter, I was trying to think about what to post about. It seems that I have done a lot of thinking about what it was like last time I did this baby thing, so I thought I'd pull a couple pictures of Abby's time in the hospital as a newborn. It is amazing how much she has grown up. She is in no way a baby anymore... she is all little girl.

Just yesterday I was snuggling with her on the couch in the morning after we woke up, and I told her that she was just going to have to stay my baby forever and that she wasn't allowed to grow up. She told me that she had to grow up because she had to be a big sister! Almost makes me a little sad. She is growing up so fast.


Abigail Grace Dickerson
Born 7-1-05




2 comments:

Melissa said...

it's funny how those pictures don't look anything like her.

fairy door said...

What a precious thing for little Abby to say! I will be thinking of you on the 30th!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails