Saturday, January 10, 2009

Getting Close

I just noticed my little Lilypie thingy on the sidebar of how far along I am- I am almost there!!!  Kinda weird to see it on that.  I remember when I first put that on, it seemed so far away.

My mind has pretty much been on baby stuff lately.  Matt and I still haven't chosen a name- but we're working on it.  It is such a big responsibility to name a person.  You want it to be right.  Not too trendy, but cute.  Classic.  I feel like we did that with Abby, so it ups the pressure a little.

I also think I'm mentally nesting.  Ha.  I keep thinking of things to do to prepare, but haven't actually done them.  I'm working on it.

1 comment:

fairy door said...

Wow - when i looked at your Lilypie thingy i couldn't believe it - it's almost here! Seems like I just found out you were pregnant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails