Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January Snowstorm

As I write this, we are in the middle of getting a ton of snow.  Not the best timing, in my opinion, since baby could be here anytime.  

Now, I grew up in northern Indiana, with lots of lake effect snow from Lake Michigan.  That means that I was VERY used to lots of snow.  Now?  Not so much.  We get much less here.  So we woke up with just an inch or two this morning, but are supposed to get a TON more tonight through noontime tomorrow.  Matt took a first swipe at the driveway and Abby joined him.  Sometimes I wish she had the snow experience that I got as a kid, but today was still fun and if we get the 10-12 inches they think could be possible, she'll have time to play outside tomorrow.  Since she's been old enough, we haven't really had enough snow to make a good snowman.   Maybe tomorrow.





(hot chocolate after coming in...)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails