Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Unexpected Surprise of LOTS of Raggedy Anns

In preparation for the possibility of cabin fever tomorrow and Monday due to an upcoming winter storm coming in tonight, we got out today.  While we were out, we decided to feed our new hobby of visiting antique stores.  

I mentioned in the post earlier this week that the girls weren't fond of all the dolls, including the Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls.  My mom and I were talking about how funny this was.  I thought she, and maybe anyone, would think it was funny exactly how many we saw.  So, this time I decided to document it.  By the time I decided to snap pictures of just how many there were, we had already seen quite a few, so this is just a sampling.  We probably saw all of these in 10 minutes.  They were literally around every corner.  It was  kind of funny once I started taking pictures.












So, that's it.  The whole point of this post.  Raggedy Anns.  Everywhere.  The End.  :)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails