Monday, March 31, 2014

Road trips can make you crazy

The first week of Spring Break, we traveled to visit family in TN.  On the trip back, as always happens, Lily started to complain that her tummy hurt.  This always means that she's been looking down too much and needs to either stop and run around at a rest area or be distracted by looking out the windows a bit.  I'd get motion sickness if I looked down at an iPad the whole trip too.

We played the "Alphabet Game," and then I gave Lily my phone to take pictures of some signs, of which I have since all deleted.  However, then the girls got silly and below is the evidence.  It was so funny.  One of them would sing and record the other lip syncing.  Hilarious.

Abby would always sing opera-style, and Lily would always be hardcore rap, even if it was Jesus Loves Me.  So funny.







And then, our little lip syncer fell asleep...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails