Thursday, March 13, 2014

Pom-Pom-tastic

Not sure if you've been keeping up with our Craft Thursdays, but we've been having fun with it.  This week's is a little different.  We actually started this one on Tuesday and finished it on Thursday. 

I read about these cool pom-pom makers on another blog early this week and thought they might be fun to try.  You can buy them at JoAnn's, or I'm sure other places carry them.  They are way better than cardboard circles!  I don't knit or crochet, so I don't keep a huge supply of yarn, so I just bought a couple skeins of multicolored yarn to make it easy.  We had to much fun making them, that Lily and I went back today and bought another set of smaller makers so we could make different sizes.  

I tried to take some pictures to show how they work. They make it so easy that the girls can do it pretty much by themselves. 







We decided to thread yarn through all our pom-poms and make a garland.  We LOVE it.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails