Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ten on Ten

What is Ten on Ten?

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments!


We started out with Pineapple Pancakes (a favorite of ours) and Bacon. I'm the only family member that doesn't like bacon- I know, I know, I'm crazy, right?

We tried this little creation- didn't turn out yummy, according to Abby and Matt.
Not sure why.

I got a little break inside while the girls and Matt weeded. The girls think this is fun, how long will that last?

I spent some time mulling over this offer- time on the phone hearing about the Disney Vacation Club in order to earn a $25 Disney Gift Card- just in time for our Disney vacation next month- worth it? Can't decide. That's a free souvenir!

Gymboree Castanets- or as they call them Bubble Poppers. I bought them this week for the girls for $2/piece. Am I insane?

Date night! I wore my flower flip flops. Cute!

Jaimie's here to babysit- the girls wasted no time making her read Barbie stories. Poor Jaimie.

We started with dinner at a create-your-own stir fry place. Every time I wonder if the fire is really necessary?

Not too shabby.

Then we saw The Help. (I swear the people behind me sighed as I tried to subtly take this picture. Oh well.) So, The Help was awesome. I've read the book and I thought the movie was true to the book. Matt really liked the movie too. We highly recommend it. We've been lucky, the last two movies we've seen have been really good.

Until next month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails