Thursday, September 8, 2011

Grace For the Good Girl

If you know me locally and are a stay at home mom, I'd like to invite you to join me on Wednesday mornings. I'm leading a group at my church for women just like you. It is for women who like to get away from their kids for an hour and a half, talk with other adult women (about everything and nothing all at the same time), and spend some time in devotions. It is a very relaxed, come as you are group.

This week we met for our first meeting of the school year and selected our first book to read together. It looks like a good one.... (seriously, click on the link below and read the synopsis- you'll totally want to read the book)


Here is a link with more information, or please contact me directly (Facebook, e-mail, call, or leave a comment here on the blog). We'd LOVE to have you join us!!! (I promise I'm the scariest of the bunch.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails