Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nothing better than a tired two year old that you don't want to sleep

Am I right?

The backstory is that I noticed what I think is another hive caused by a bug bite this morning on Lily. She only has one. On her arm. The only time she could have gotten it was yesterday when she was in childcare while I was substitute teaching preschool. Since I wasn't there, they wouldn't have known her reaction to bug bites. No biggie, except in the future, we'll just have to make sure we let them know.


I gave her some oral Benedryl and put some cream on it, as seems to be the drill. It hurts if you touch it too much, otherwise, it's totally fine.

BUT.... she also woke up at 5:30 this morning, so she is a total grouch. The only thing that made her stop whimpering was Sesame Street. Hello Elmo.

Please, Lord, let me make it through lunch. Even if we eat at 11:02.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Why didn't you want her to sleep?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails