Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Measurements


Do you have a place in your house where you mark your kids' growth? Ours was unplanned. Otherwise, I would have made it much cuter. I am so not kidding. It doesn't help that practically every time, Abby puts her finger in the wet pen after I do it and smears it. Nice. That all said, it is still a neat place to look. Maybe its imperfections make it perfect. Matt was saying once that he actually thinks it was perfect that I did it on the inside of Abby's closet door, because we could always take that with us when we moved if we really wanted to- unlike a wall. Who knows if we would...

So, our official measurements today are Abby is 40 inches tall and Lily is 33. Yup, Abby only has 7 inches on her little sis. However, she has grown a good half an inch in less than four months, which for her is a lot. It explains why all her pants are looking short. Good thing summer is almost here so I can just wait until next school year to buy pants. And Lily just keeps growing too, though she's finally slowing some, thank goodness. What amazing, beautiful girls I have.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails