Saturday, May 21, 2011

Contact your doctor if...

You know that part of the drug info sheet that says that? Yeah. I think I have to.

I started all these new inhalers for my newly diagnosed asthma almost a week and a half ago. I feel worse than before I started. Breathing is harder. When I first got them, I noticed that the rescue inhaler was great. So, I think that one isn't the problem. The maintenance one is a different story.

Here is a portion of the "Contact the doctor" part....if you experience joint or muscle pain, tingling of the arms or legs, tiredness, or wheezing. So, my symptoms are difficulty breathing (worse than before), my whole midsection is exhausted (I feel it most through my back), and I have had tingling in my hands and feet. The rescue inhaler doesn't even really help much. with the breathing this last week. Doesn't sound so good, does it?

I thought at first that I was just noticing the asthma more since now I knew I had it.

Of course, it is Saturday. I am just going to stop taking it and call the doctor on Monday. Don't you think that is probably what they would say to do?

Grrr. How annoying.

1 comment:

Dawna said...

Yeah, I would stop taking it. Hopefully you'll feel okay until Monday. If not, you better get to the emergency room. Said a prayer for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails