Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Day, or Two, to Yourself

Some of you may know that this weekend is all mine, meaning that I'm flying solo. No husband, no kids. How, you ask? Matt is going on a golf weekend with some friends and the girls are visiting Grandma and Papa. I can't remember the last time I had this much time to myself, and it may have been before I had Abby. Sad, I know.

I have been brainstorming things that I can do, but what sounds the best is laying around watching TV, napping, etc.

Looks, nice, right?


I am thinking maybe a pedicure, dinner and drinks with some girlfriends, a movie.... (I actually think I may miss my girls more than I think. But I also think I may REALLY enjoy the time off.)

So, I asked Abby what she would do if she had the whole house to herself for 2 days and she could do anything. Her answer:

"I would eat candy."
"and Ranch." (as in dressing)
"I would watch movies in my room." (on portable DVD player)
"I would only wear pajamas, until... well, until you got home."


1 comment:

Melissa said...

She would eat ranch dressing?!? yuck! But if that's what she likes, go for it. You should just give her a bowl and see if she eats it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails