Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30

Today is a milestone day of sorts at our house.

First, Lily is officially 18 months today. One and a half! ...and walking! Remember that we were going to see where she was by now and if she wasn't walking we would need to seek some therapy if some kind? No thank you!

Also, today is Abby's kindergarten (5yo well child) appointment at the doctor. That means shots. Yuck. We talked about it a whole back, maybe a couple months ago and haven't talked about it since. She knows she has an appointment today, but shots haven't come up. I'm not sure that she remembers and I think I'm going to keep my mouth shut, because I'm sure it's going to be terr.i.ble. Babies are hard enough, but 5 year olds know you are sticking then with needles and it hurts. The only bright spot is the main nurse at our pediatrician is AWESOME. She is crazy fast with shots and gets them over with quickly. That said, please say a little prayer for us!

Lastly, Matt and I have a date night and still haven't decided what to do (this ones not really a milestone, just something else going on today). Hmmmm. Any ideas?



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails