Thursday, August 12, 2010

Our new normal

Ready for another day of school...


As Lily and I adjust to our new normal of Abby being away at school, I am trying to find some new things to do during the morning hours. After a trip to the hospital for x-rays on day 1, I was hoping for some fun on day 2. We decided to try the Children's Museum. Now that Lily is walking, she can play in the Playscape area.

We tried out the sand and water tables. She wasn't too sure about the water. A little boy chucked a toy into it and splashed her pretty good and she did NOT like that. She seemed to be done, but then when we tried to leave that area, she threw a little fit (yup, looks like she is going to be THAT child), so we went in for more. Probably her favorite area was the housekeeping. Unfortunately I was too busy eating plastic food to take pictures. :)






And, pretty much the rest of the time was me chasing ADD-Lily around. She walked and walked and walked some more. As you can see, I pretty much followed...


...and followed...


...and followed...


...and followed...


...and followed.


2 comments:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!!! She is getting some practice getting around. I loved the "follow" pictures. Too cute!!!

Leon said...

They are the two cutest girls since Lissy and Carrie. Abby is just too cute with the backpack that is about as big as she is!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails