Monday, August 23, 2010

Up and Down

It's been a while since I've blogged, particularly anything about life. Partly because we're still trying to figure out how that looks now that Abby is in school all day and partly because I've been feeling like, well, crap.

Those of you that know me well, know that I have struggled with migraine headaches for many, many years (a couple decades really). I have finally decided to try a daily preventative migraine medication. I started it last Wednesday. I am very hopeful. Right now, I am easing up to a full dose and dealing with side effects. The biggest side effect is numbness and tingling, usually in your arms and legs. ...and, get this, carbonated beverages taste bad (which is, I think, because my tongue feels numb and tingly too). Not. Cool. I love my Diet Coke. So, I'm adjusting. I'm starting to feel a little better as of this weekend. I had a rough week last week. I am just tired of living in constant fear of a migraine, so I'm really hoping this medication helps more than what I've used in the past.

So, moving on to trying to figure out daily life now that Abby is in school....

I finally called Gymboree for a free Preview class for Lily. I have always wanted to try it, even with Abby (and missed the boat on that one). It is expensive, but Lily could use the socialization and gross motor skill development. Not to mention, it is something fun for us to do during the day. As you can tell, she absolutely hated it.

Oh, and I signed her up. :)


She's wasn't too sure at first.


... and then, she was ready!




The theme today was "Up and Down". She loved climbing.


"Hi, Mommy!"


Catching bubbles after parachute play.



Also, new craft post coming. I'm working on it right now so I can tell you-all all about it tomorrow!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'll have to ask for gymboree as a gift when the baby is one or two.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails