Monday, August 30, 2010

Emmy Recaps

It seems that Emmy recaps are everywhere in the media that I frequent today. I usually am a little more aware of them than I am this year. All of that junk is a fun guilty pleasure of mine. No shocker there, really. The best part this year is that a lot of the winners are shows that I LOVE.

So, being that I have been lacking in blogging topics, I thought I'd share some of my favorite shows and if you want, you can share yours.

How cool is it that Modern Family, Glee, Top Chef all won awards? LOVE them. Matt and I also watched Season 1 of Nurse Jackie when we had Free Showtime and loved it. While a little edgy, it was still really good, so I'm glad that Edie Falco won for that also.

If I LOVE Top Chef, then it would be fair to say that I LOVE, LOVE Project Runway. It is one of my favorites. They changed it up a little this season and made it 30 minutes longer (90 minutes), which I thought would be way too long, but I actually like it and you get to see more.

As far as obscure shows I also really like HawthoRNe (on TNT) and Being Erica (on SoapNet). I have yet to find anyone who watches Being Erica, but it is really good, so if you do, please tell me. I have also been watching Huge on ABC Family, but I can't decide if I like it or not. Jury is still out on that one.

There are more, because I'm a total TV junkie, but those are some of my favorites. What about you?

(Oh my gosh, how could I forget Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice?!?!?! ...and Brothers & Sisters?! Geesh! They are right up there on my list with Project Runway! What else am I forgetting?!?!?!)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

My favorite show is Drop Dead Diva....which reminds me, I have the 2 hour finale to watch. yay!

Dawna said...

Well, I'm with ya on Grey's and Private Practice but I don't really watch any of the others you mentioned. I watched Being Erica a little before we downgraded our Dish. I do LOVE Biggest Loser though (which I'm sure you already knew that!) :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails