Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Recovering

For the most part, this was the extent of my diet yesterday. Fun times. It's looking to have been a 24 hour bug that I am now on the mend from. I am praying that my children do not catch it, particularly Abby. I would hate to have her get sick at school. No fun. The good news is that I'm down like 4 pounds in 24 hours! The bad news? I bet it will be back as soon as I eat a few meals in a row of solid food. Bummer.



I owe a huge thanks to our Jaimie. Yup, that's what we call her, "My Jaimie", "Our Jaimie", you get the idea. She hung out all day with me and helped out until the girls went to bed. I'm not sure what I would have done without her. Plus, we had fun and watched The Last Song during nap time. Fun. Thanks Jaim.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Was it the worst movie ever?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails