Monday, August 25, 2008

The Twilight Saga



This is my new book obsession: The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I first heard about it on a blog I read, and so I put it on hold at the library. There were tons of holds already. About a week later, it seemed like everywhere I looked there was press about the series because the fourth, and last, book of the series was being released. I ended up buying the first one instead of waiting on the library and liked it. From there, I ended up buying the whole series. The genre is actually Young Adult Fantasy, I guess, but I loved it. It was an easy, fun read. I hate to even mention that the book is about vampires, because that makes it sound so Science Fiction, but it is what it is. It is also very much a love story.

I am in the process of rereading them. I'm a dork, and a sucker for a fun, relaxed read. If I had to pick a favorite, I might say the last one, Breaking Dawn, but you really have to read them in order. They are making a movie of Twilight, which will be released in November. I am so excited, I'll have to get a sitter so I can go see it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails