Monday, August 25, 2008

Baby update...

We just got back from my OB appointment. All 3 of us went, we just told Abby about the pregnancy about a week ago, so she got to come this time. Everything looks good. We heard a healthy heartbeat (in the 160s), which was the highlight for everyone, but especially for Abby because we hope it makes it a little more real for her. I had started to get antsy about a heartbeat again, so it was a relief to hear it. I still haven't felt fetal movement yet, though I feel like it is close. I keep getting a "feeling" but no definite "kicks" yet. I am looking forward to it. It makes it feel even more real, and it is fun to share that with Matt (and now Abby).

My next appointment is in 4 weeks, and we will have an ultrasound at that time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails