Friday, August 8, 2008

"Mommy Date"

I was told by Abby this morning that she wanted to go on a "Mommy Date". I thought it was funny because she spends all day with me, but I guess that is different. A "Mommy Date" is where we go to a restaurant and eat at the restaurant (drive-thrus don't count). So, with this being the last weekday before I go back to work and she to daycare, I agreed. We went to Johnny Rockets, because the last time we went she got to sit at the counter, which was a big deal. We couldn't see the cooking as well as we could last time because we were at a different part of the counter, but it was still fun. We put a nickel in the mini-jukebox and played the song "Lollipop."


Waiting patiently for her lunch.


Yum!

1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

You are the best mommy in the whole wide world.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails