Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A trip to the Zoo

I surprised Abby with a trip to the zoo this morning.  I took my camera this time, which I rarely do, so I got a couple fun shots to share...


This is my favorite.  I got it at the perfect time, with good light and good perspective.



I played around with the color on this one a bit.




Abby was so excited about the "bouncy" bridge when she knew we were going to the zoo.



Abby got face-to-face with the penguins (can you see it?). 
She kept shouting out in glee, "Hi, You!"




This one needs a little more explanation, so I saved it for last.  Abby petted a Dog Shark!  Our zoo has a petting pool and because she is so little I have to hold her up and help her.  Many times, the Dog Sharks don't come close enough, so they are hard to reach, but we were patient this time.  Abby got a really good "swipe" at them, and was so excited!

1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

How cool!!! Neat neat picture of her with the polar bear. You are getting to be quite the photographer. Isn't it fun???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails