Sunday, August 24, 2008

An iTunes Discovery

So, this evening Abby and I were looking for a song that she likes on iTunes. It is a song they play on Christian radio stations right now, but I didn't know the artist or title. Whenever it comes on, she asks Matt to turn it up, and truly sings it. We tried to find it by clicking on Top Songs on the Christian Music page of the iTunes Music Store. I would play the sample and Abby would tell me if it was the song or not. We did find it by the way, it is called Your Grace is Enough by Matt Maher. (and we downloaded it for our new playlist, Abby's Songs.) But, that is not what I was referring to in my title.

While we were listening to samples, we happened upon a song by Plumb (who is a female singer), that all 3 of us really liked. I looked up her album and the reviews compared her to Sarah MacLachlan, which often means I'll like it. It also said that this album was heavily influenced by being a mom to two little ones. I, of course, had to buy it! So far, what we've listed to, we really like. Matt even liked it and asked me to burn him a copy for his car. If you are interested, the album is "Blink" by Plumb. Here is her album cover art:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails