Sunday, April 17, 2011

Video Sunday

I have a few fun videos to share with you this Palm Sunday. Some are from today at church and one is from earlier this weekend. (they were all taken on my iPhone, so bear with me on the quality)

This first one is from Friday. We finally got Abby's recital practice DVD from her dance class and she was watching it for the first time and practicing along with it. All of a sudden I looked over and Lily was trying to dance along with her. My favorite part is how she has to be glued to Abby's side at times. -makes me giggle.


With today being Palm Sunday, this is the first year that Lily was big enough to wave a palm as the children parade through our worship service. She was probably one of the youngest participants, but I thought she was plenty big enough, especially with such a good big sister to watch out for her. They were so stinkin' cute. None of my pictures turned out, but I caught a quick video while they were stuck in "traffic".


... and here is a picture while she was hanging out in the children's wing hallway...


Abby also got to sing as part of the Childen's Choir this morning. That video did not want to upload, unfortunately. It sat for over an hour and then froze the computer, so I gave up. Sorry. :(

As for other updates, Lily gets her stitches out tomorrow morning, AND, we are working on potty training quite a bit today. She has already had 3 successes today and it is only 1:00, so that is good. Potty training is so much work, so pray I have the strength to stay with it. :)

Have a great Sunday!!!!

1 comment:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I think we have two dancers in the family

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails