Friday, April 1, 2011

Catching up

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy Music Event last night? I was kind of 50-50 on it. I was more into the plot than some of the music. It is one of my favorite shows, so the story line was moving. Some of the songs helped with that, some I could do without. This was one of my favorites:



How can you not be moved at the end, seriously? Music, or not.

Anyway, earlier in the day, I had physical therapy which is coming along okay. My knee is progressing nicely, just not fast enough for me. :) I just want to be back to normal, like, now. I really miss being able to walk up and down the stairs normally, and being able to sit cross legged, and put on pants easily, and so on and so on. So, while I had PT, my friends Pam and Dan watched the girls. They are the process of moving so they have lots of boxes around. The girls and Alex (Abby's BFF) decided this was the best way to watch a movie:


And, this is about a week old, but I'm a little behind. Lily fell asleep in the car on the way home from church and Abby decided she would comfort her on the couch.... Too sweet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails