Tuesday, April 5, 2011

New shades

This post is really for my Mom, if no one else. Matt and I had our house built in 2002. We slowly filled and decorated our house over many years. The one area that we have not done anything for, in the almost nine years that we've been in our house, is the kitchen window and back door window. Until last night. No more worrying, Mom. :)

We didn't want traditional curtains. We didn't want venetian blinds. I liked the idea of cool shutters for the kitchen window, but didn't want to pay for them. We looked for blinds like this once, but the ones we found were a different color/type and I didn't like them. We probably need to shorten the kitchen window blind, but it will be a pain, and I really don't want to mess it up, so we'll see if I ever get to it. But... for now, we're pretty happy with how they look (and they were easy to hang).



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails