Saturday, April 2, 2011

No Limp Saturday!

We decided to hit the mall today and I caught my reflection while walking and I had no noticeable limp! I was feeling pretty good... and then I wore myself out. Of course. :)

So while we were out, we hit the play area so the girls could play.

And, I have been keeping my eye out for a new purse. I looked at Target and couldn't find anything. I'm picky. We were going to look at the Fossil store, but it turns out they closed about a month ago. Bummer. We decided to try Macy's and it turned out they had a huge Fossil display. It's a bit more expensive that my usual Target, but so cute! It will take me a while to get used to the new organization, but I'm looking forward to using it. My old one was starting to show some wear and tear.


How did you spend your Saturday?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails