Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tidbits

I'm a little off my blogging game. I think I can trace it back to knee surgery. I just haven't been been up and around and taking pictures as much lately. Sorry about that. So, what to write about...

Yesterday I had one of those days that my knee doctor warned me about where you feel good so you overdo it and then you pay the next day or so. Yup. Totally paid yesterday. Not fun. Really sore. I'm hoping that today I am all better from that. I'm guessing only time will tell.

I'm making a big leap today and taking Lily to Gymboree today for the first time since my surgery. I won't be able to do everything, and I'll be moving a little awkwardly compared to normal, BUT, I think it will be nice to get out.

Are you enjoying the warmer weather? I actually wore flip flops to physical therapy yesterday! (I need a pedicure, by the way) Crazy. It is supposed to get cold just in time for Spring Break. Of course.

Last night was Dancing with the Stars. Did you watch? I made it through (maybe) the first half, but I was really tired last night, so I crashed really early. Abby and I are big Derek fans and he's not on this season so that is a bummer. Though guess who snuck downstairs after the first dance and fessed up to watching from the stairs. Yup. Guess who got marched back up to her bed. Uh huh.

Lily slept through the night the last two nights. That may sound silly to say about a two year old, but we have been struggling, so it is big news and makes for happy, well-rested parents in the morning (particularly Matt). We actually slept with one of our windows open in our bedroom last night, which he loved, so he was really in a good mood when he woke up. Better than grouchy. Don't tell him I said that. :)

Abby smashed her finger at church on Sunday when the kids were playing with pool balls. The entire tip of her pinky is purple. (Seriously, she cried for about an hour straight when it happened- no exaggeration) I'm really afraid she's going to lose her nail. Oh, please, Lord, prepare me for the drama that will be.

Lily's vocabulary is expanding which is so much fun. Today she told me I have "arm"s. That's a new one. Though I'm a big fan of "cool" and "yummy" (which is pronounced "nummy"). -and Daddy is pronouced more like "Daddy-ah" most of the time.

Well, that's all I've got for now, inevitably I will think of 10 more things I could add as soon as I publish this post. Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails