Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rough Morning

I'm having a rough morning.

I'm having a bit of a pity party here, so I would understand if you stop reading.

Anyway... We're hitting that point in my recovery, that we knew we would, where it is starting to feel like I'm getting better. But, I'm not really. So it is easy to forget that I still need help with a lot of things. It is hard to remember that I still can't drive, because Matt has work too. But, I have stuff to do too. It is hard to remember that I can bend down and do some things around the house, because there is stuff I can do now. So that stuff has just been forgotten lately. I feel like a a nag. Matt feels under appreciated. We're a mess, but not really because we know it all comes with the territory. It is just hard.

I had a pretty good day yesterday which is probably why it is easy to forget that I am still a crip'.

Okay. I'm done now. I think. No more pitiful venting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails