Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ten on Ten


What is Ten on Ten?

Take a photo every hour for ten consecutive hours on the tenth of each month. Document a day of your life and find beauty among the ordinary moments!

Hello March! I actually remembered the tenth! So, this month, since I now have an iPhone, I decided to play around with some photo apps. I used the Instagram app, for those of you who might be interested.

My day started out with breakfast and a multi-vitamin. Here's a glimpse into the bottle of vitamins...


Lily playing dollhouse.


Ice, ice and more ice on my knee.


This is a stack of books that Lil and I read. She stacked so neatly, didn't she? I had to come up with things I could do that allowed me to sit and her to be happy with that. In comes her favorite books...


Lunch!


A little reading of my own during nap time (this was before I ended up falling asleep myself, but don't tell anyone).


Abby's home! She saw a commercial for that very grown up version of Red Riding Hood, and decided that she was going to be Pink Riding Hood. She thought she was very funny.


Homework.


Playing with the camera.


I had a VBS Director's meeting tonight. Our first one for the 2011 year. Should be a good one this year. We always chat way too much, but it's fun.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails