Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Water, water, everywhere

We had Abby's bestest friend, Alex, over to play today, along with his siblings. They played on the playset a bit, and then I gave them the job of washing my car knowing full well that really it was about the water. They spent about 2 minutes washing the car (if that) and then it turned into full on water war. I honestly think that Abby lost the water war and was totally okay with it. Alex's older sister helped with their little brother and Lily by pulling them in the wagon, but I don't think she was too upset when she got a little wet too (I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture of her. Bummer).



The babies, Lily and Aaron, were nice and toasty in the wagon and kept drinking out of each other's sippy cups. Oh well. Much fun was had.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails