Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Favorites

So, I thought I'd share a couple of my favorite bloggers/crafters that I have bought from recently. And, to be honest, I'd love to buy more! Check them out-

The Pleated Poppy is one. Her blog can be found here. I bought some posy pins that are sooo cute. Mine look a little like the one below. I would love to get a zippered pouch and maybe a sunglass case and maybe a petal pusher and maybe some more posy pins.... Yeah, I like her stuff! :)

Poppy


I'm also in love with Lisa Leonard Designs. She makes beautiful stamped jewelry. I have a necklace with the girls names on it (2 charms) and I actually have the one in her button below, except mine says "shine". I LOVE them. Her blog can be found here.

Lisa

(for the store sites, you should be able to click on the images- hopefully-if I did it right)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails