Friday, July 2, 2010

Ideas I'm totally stealing from other blogs

How fun is this?!
So I saw this on the blog Color Me Katie and totally want to do it. Abby would die.
Not sure what window I would want it on, however. Hmmmm.


The picture on her blog makes them look like they are Crayola. Does Crayola make window markers? I don't think I have ever seen them. I wonder if it just wipes off...

(All right Lauren, you volunteered to cut stars, you up for drawing birds? You did introduce me to this site!)

********

Okay, here is another idea that I'm totally going to steal. It is from the blog "Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM". I may just steal the quote and put it over a bulletin board, but to be honest, I kind of like the whole thing. What do you think?


I bought sticky letters like that for Abby's room from Wise Decor when she was a baby, so maybe that would be the easy way to do it again. Though now days you can find that stuff all over the place. Hmmmm.


Have you seen any super cool ideas that you want to steal lately?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails