Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tidbits

A little bit of randomness...

Yesterday was the first day of NO bottles for Miss Lily and it went great.  I'm hopeful for day 2.

It's been chilly in the mornings here and this morning I grabbed an old cardigan sweater before leaving the house.  I bought it in college and had forgotten how much I LOVE it.

Abby spent her $5 from the garage sale on a really cool magnifying glass.  It is green with a pink and yellow flowery handle.  She was sold on buying it as soon as she saw it.  Fun.

Abby still thinks Derek on Dancing with the Stars is "handsome", and I could watch him and Maks all day.

I am still excited about our DisneyWorld trip, but I keep thinking of things we "need" to buy for it.  I'm driving Matt nuts, still.

I ordered Lily the cutest pair of white sandles from See Kai Run (for vacation, of course).  Don't you think she needs these too?  I can feel Dave Ramsey cringing.

One of my many secret guilty pleasure TV shows is Tori and Dean, Home Sweet Hollywood.  Anyone else?  (no haters!)


My laid back baby keeps showing signs that she is closer and closer to pulling up and cruising.  In fact, she has pulled up several times, but only when she's in the mood.  I have been stressed out about her gross motor skills being delayed, so this makes me very happy.

I love my Mom's Group on Wednesday mornings.  We read great books, laugh together, cry together, and talk LOTS.  

I am ready for my husband to be home from his business trip.  Less than a day now.  This "single" mom stuff is exhausting.

2 comments:

Lodie (my nickname) said...

I love your blogging lately. You are getting very good!!! I love seeing what you write about next! See you tomorrow

Marni said...

Noooo! I did not need to see that shoe website. Now I want to buy some too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails