Sunday, April 11, 2010

My latest project

I've been working on a little project this weekend. I wanted to try to make Abby a cute summer dress using some of the summer prints that I bought a while back. I tweaked the pattern that I bought yesterday some and here is the result!

I also tried the Fabric Flowers that are listed under my "Ideas" page finally. They are easy and turned out pretty cute. I can see how they might become addictive to make. I have already made three.

The best part? Abby loves it and can't wait to wear it to preschool tomorrow. Score!



(this one is a little too model-y for me, but she was being a dork so I didn't have much to choose from)




1 comment:

Melissa said...

I really like it! I agree with what Jamie said somewhere -- I want one for me! :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails