Sunday, November 2, 2008

Tinkerbell


Abby and I finally watched Tinkerbell, the new Disney DVD. I bought it the day it came out without telling her and we surprised her with it today. It was very cute, and a fun new movie with the same type of "princess" twist that she is so into right now.

At the beginning of the movie, it introduced how a fairy is born. Being pregnant, and having had one child already, I really liked the way they introduced it.   According to the movie, "The first time a baby laughs, a fairy is born." When a fairy is born, they are introduced into the fairy world and their gift is identified. In Tinkerbell's case, it was tinkering. I found the thing that the Fairy Queen says to be really beautiful. I'm such a nerd that I wrote it down, but I would imagine most mothers would find it well said: "Born by laughter, clothed in cheer, happiness has brought you here."

Fun movie.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails