Monday, November 17, 2008

Portraits

So, I hope this isn't weird, to post a picture of myself. I've seen it on other blogs, so I'm hoping not. I had 2 "portrait" pictures I thought I'd share. One is of Abby laughing while she is playing ball with her Daddy. In some ways, Matt and I are very traditional in our parenting. He is definitely the one who gets down on the floor and plays very physically with her. I am much better at the more quiet activities. It makes for a good balance. It also makes me think of how difficult it must be to be a single parent and have to fill both of those roles. I would be exhausted- of course with being pregnant, exhausted is a daily vocabulary word for me.



The second picture I'm sharing is of me, obviously. This is me at my sister's wedding reception, relaxing at our table after things have slowed down some. Matt snapped it. Being at the beginning of my third trimester for the wedding was no small feat. I think it took me almost 5 days to feel a little more like myself again, I was so tired. -but it was worth it, as my sister is now hitched!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails