Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm exhausted!

I'm exhausted! After I posted last night, Matt and I got another burst of motivation and moved (from the baby's room) our "office" to the loft and put the crib together. We didn't really get everything moved, but we did get the desk moved, which is the biggest thing.



Today my big job was to clean to prepare for Thanksgiving, so I'm not running around all stressed out on Wednesday. I have dusted and dusted and dusted and cleaned bathrooms and vacuumed and cleaned out paperwork from the office. I had to put dusted multiple times because it doesn't sound like a lot, but it was. I only have a few minor things left on my list and I'm saving those for Matt- or at least for him to help me with. I know that I'll be glad I did all that work today, tomorrow, but for right now, I'm just glad to be lounging on the couch.

My major plans for the rest of the evening? Dancing with the Stars Finals. Rough night.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails