Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mix tape

While we were cleaning out to prepare for the new baby's room, we found some old Walkmans. In my old one, there was a mix tape labeled "Mix-Happy". So today, while running errands I put it in my car stereo- the only cassette player I think we have. What a trip back that was. It had to have been made while I was in high school based on the song choices. I had everything from Amy Grant to REM to Red Hot Chili Peppers to Bel Biv DeVoe to Wilson Phillips to Michael W. Smith. Abby's favorite was "Don't Worry, Be Happy". Yup, even that was on there. Good stuff, huh? I'm thinking I seriously need to get a copy of that old Wilson Phillips CD. Love it.

Father, Thank you for bringing me fun memories from my past. It brings smiles to my face. Amen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails