Monday, November 17, 2008

Pregnancy Risks

So before I begin this, I should say that everything is looking great in my pregnancy.

That said, I have heard several pregnancy stories in the last week or two that are devastating. There are times when pregnancy feels like a high risk activity, even when everything seems normal. I, myself, have suffered a miscarriage at 10 weeks, which was the most personal loss I have ever gone through. We heard of an acquaintance at a restaurant that Matt caters through who just lost her baby at 8 months pregnant. Even after delivery, the doctor said that everything looked normal and they aren't sure why it happened. I also just received an e-mail from someone in my Mom's group at church that their friend who was 25 weeks pregnant lost her baby. She had developed preeclampsia and they had to deliver the baby because the mother's health was at risk, and he didn't survive.

Father, please comfort these women, and their families, in the pain that I know they must be feeling right now. It is difficult to see any reason in these kinds of loss. Surround them with supportive, caring people. Amen.

1 comment:

Caelan Murray said...

God bless Dr. Agbonhale   for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2018 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched out some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr. Agbonhale,on how he cured HERPES,DIABETES,HIV, and CANCER ETC with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i was cured from HERPES, Dr. Agbonhale   truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don’t you contact him through his EMAIL: dragbonhaleherbalhome@gmail.com .  

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails