Sunday, July 27, 2008

Weekend Cool Down

We are officially in the middle of our Weekend Cool Down at our house. We had a very busy weekend with Grandma and Papaw. We went to a baseball game, did a little geocaching, and lots of hanging out. Tonight, we are laying low, relaxing, and gearing up for the week.

Tomorrow morning I have my 12 week doctor's appointment, which I am anxious for. I just want it to go well. I will meet my new doctor officially (my last appt. was with the nurse practioner) and hopefully hear a heartbeat. Because this is my first pregnancy after a miscarriage we had an ultrasound at 8 weeks, so we have seen a heartbeat already. BUT, also because this is my first pregnancy after a miscarriage, I am still really nervous about hearing it again.

That said, I found this random, neat quote and liked it so much that I put it in my "signature" for my work e-mail. I shared it with Matt and he said, "but sometimes it feels like a storm!" We decided that changing the perspective really makes a difference. Here it is...

"Life isn't about surviving the storm, it's about dancing in the rain."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails