Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It was only a matter of time



It finally happened.

Surely, it was only a matter of time.

Abby locked herself in her bedroom this morning.

I had sent her to get something out of her room, and the next thing I heard was her calling me. I went and she told me she couldn't get the door open. I quickly figured out that it was locked. I tried talking her through turning it (just as she apparently had done) to get it unlocked, but she couldn't get it. The whole time, she was not panicked at all. I eventually had to go downstairs and get a screwdriver to take the whole doorknob off, because I didn't know how to unlock it. We eventually got it off and she is a free bird again. I am tempted to go to Home Depot and just get a new knob with no lock. She doesn't need a lock anyway.

Another day in the adventures of Carrie and Abby.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails