Saturday, May 22, 2010

Shocker

While on vacation, Abby shared a room with our friend/helper Jaimie. Abby became the soundtrack of Jaimie's vacation, I think. Within hours of us arriving at our villa/condo, Jaimie informed me that Abby was singing in the bathroom. Just little songs to herself. I'm so used to it that I don't even pay attention anymore, but she sings A LOT.

Yesterday we were talking about vacation and her sharing a room and she shared that she liked sharing a room with Jaimie because then she had someone to talk to in her room. But she did say that she always talked first (probably because Jaimie couldn't get a word in edgewise).

She then followed that with, "I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, to talk."

Shocker.

(Can you tell she's mine?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails