Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Anywhere Chair

If you've ever been to our house, you have probably noticed Abby's blue oversized chair. It is anAnywhere Chair from Pottery Barn Kids and has been worth every penny we spent on it. We don't do a ton of shopping there because they are so expensive (in my opinion), but the few things we have bought there have been worth it.

Now that Lily is more mobile, she loves crawling into Abby's Anywhere Chair and playing. This, of course, leads to problems with Abby. Just in the last couple of weeks I think both have pushed the other out of the chair at least a couple times. Today, I ran across town to the area mall that has a Pottery Barn Kids to buy a second Anywhere Chair. I looked online last night, but decided I didn't want to pay all that shipping.

Now, everyone is as pleased as punch (as am I, other than the fact that I'm out a hundred bucks).

(I LOVE this picture!)





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails