Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Tidbits

Right now, as I type this, I am waiting to hear from Matt who is running in his first half marathon this morning (he's probably actually done by now). I am so proud of him. I just hope he isn't miserable the rest of the day.

I just changed the grossest diaper ever. Why are some so much worse than others????

We are the new proud owners of a Sit and Spin. I scored it for $2 at a garage sale this morning. We have found that it spins the best on non-carpeted floor. Fun times.

We leave for Disney World in less than a week! Woo hoo!

I am determined to not be stressed out and harried while on vacation. I really want to relax and enjoy it.

Lily is into everything lately. She tore a page out of a beloved library book yesterday. I prayed for this, right?

I was a total grouch yesterday. Hoping for a better day today.

It is yucky out today. Cold and windy. Not the best day for half marathons and garage sales, if I do say myself - but we overcame the elements!

Have a great weekend, everyone!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails