Thursday, May 27, 2010

A little of this, A little of that

This week I decided to scope out Target and see if they had any cool baby water toys. I wasn't necessarily looking for a pool, but maybe some kind of splash toy. The cool splash toy cost over $30. Mr. Crab here cost $12. Easy call.

Here is a still of the girls checking it out. It started out WAY too cold because of the hose water, so then I ran back and forth from the kitchen with pitchers of hot water to warm it up. If you want the full story of how Lily "enjoyed" it, check out the video below. Seriously, why do I try?




On another note, Lily had her first PB&J, which she loved. Before anyone yells at me for introducing peanut butter to her too early, remember that we had allergy testing done and she was all normal.



After a lot of nagging, Matt finally put up a cabinet lock on one of the cabinets that Lily loves to get in. It's one of the "interesting" ones that doesn't already have a cabinet lock. Interesting meaning that she gets in there and pulls out all the napkins. She supervised Daddy.


(It also just occurred to me that I haven't edited or cropped any of these pictures. Oops.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails